This is for anyone (18 years and older) that needs help focusing on creating new goals and/or guidance on a new path. This could be focused on personal and/or professional goals, education, relationships, parenting, focus on healthy habits, major life decisions and many other areas. Clients will finish assessments to determine areas of strength and of growth, determine short and long term goals with guidance and develop a plan of action to reach goals. Additional sessions are encouraged to complete a more comprehensive plan with additional support.
- Pre-session Written Application (To be completed by client before week 1 Assessment)
- 1 hour Initial Assessment (Completed during week 1)
- 1 hour weekly coaching session (Minimum 2 consecutive weeks)
- Midweek Check-In E-Mail Support between sessions
- Assistance with community resources, if needed
Additional Services available to be added to this package include:
- 1 Hour Family Coaching Session (during or after 3 weeks are over) $75.00/session
- 1 Hour Coaching Session (After 3 weeks are over) $50.00/session
Disclaimer: This is not a mental health counseling service. Clients who need mental health services will be referred to appropriate professionals as necessary. Client needs to be willing to complete assessments and coaching sessions.