This is for anyone (18 years and older) that is struggling to break free from any type of addiction or have a friend or family member that needs help. This includes initial assessment and goal planning session, motivational interviewing, resource referrals and assistance on admission into an Inpatient treatment facility, Outpatient treatment services and/or Community Based Recovery Meetings.
- Pre-session Written Application (To be completed by client before week 1 Assessment)
- 1-2 hour Initial Assessment (May be split into several sessions during week 1 if desired)
- (3) 1 hour weekly coaching sessions (Minimum 3 consecutive weeks)
- Unlimited E-Mail Support between sessions
- Assistance with placement into Treatment Facility
- Assistance with Job Placement (if needed)
- Assistance with community resources before & after treatment
- Assistance transitioning after treatment
Additional Services available to be added to this package include: (Prices listed reflect discount to encourage continued efforts in recovery)
- 1 Hour Family Session (during or after 4 weeks are over) $50.00/session
- 1 Hour Session (After 4 weeks are over) $25.00/session
Disclaimer: This is not a mental health counseling service. Clients who need mental health services will be referred to appropriate professionals as necessary. Client does not have to be currently sober or drug free; however, they do need to be willing to complete assessments and coaching sessions.