We understand, you might be unsure about hiring a Life Coach! That’s why we offer free Introductory Sessions with a Life Coach. We want to give you a chance to ask questions and make sure you “click” with your Life Coach!
Request your FREE 30 Minute Introductory Call today!
Click HERE to get started!
What our clients are saying…
Is Life Coaching for you?
To be honest not everyone will benefit from hiring a Life Coach. It may be a hectic time in your life and you may lack focus, or maybe you know you aren’t really ready to change. Here are some quick questions to help you decide where you are in the process of change!
*Am I open to trying new things?
*Are there things in my life that I am tired of trying to navigate alone?
*Am I willing to acknowledge areas that need growth?
*Can I accept and consider another perspective other than my own?
*Am I willing to commit to the process of change?
If you answered “yes” to more than 2-3 of those questions, you are definitely ready to start the process of Life Coaching. We will literally be your biggest fan & we instantly become a team! Build confidence and feel empowered as we discover where your life is out of balance & challenge you to change your thoughts, actions & attitudes about your life!
What is Life Coaching?
Every situation is different, but here are some of the things hiring a Life Coach can help with!
*Weekly goal setting & accountability
*Highlight & explore your strengths
*Examine where your life is out of balance
*Develop new skills
*Clarify your goals and priorities
*Develop empowering habits and rituals
Another easy way to understand what Life Coaching is, is to understand what it’s not! Life Coaching is not counseling. Counseling focuses on past situations & hurts that have created mental health issues. We believe in the process of counseling and can help you find someone that you can talk to, but we focus on the future. Life Coaching is all about figuring out why things are happening & then coming up with a plan to change things up!
What are Life Coaching Sessions like?
I am glad you asked…Every session will be different. You are a unique person, with unique challenges and goals. Every coach has their own style of coaching as well, so it’s hard to predict what each session will be like.
Here are some things that you can definitely expect from your Life Coaching experience.
- You will spend some time getting to know your coach and identifying specific areas to focus on. Once you sign up, we will send you an brief application that helps us get to know you & your unique issues.
- You will be allowed to explore your opinions, create your own goals & map out the path you want to take. We don’t tell you what to do, we just listen to you and help you figure it out!
- You will complete a brief weekly check-in survey to catch us up on your week before your session. This helps us know how to prepare & gives you a chance to critique your coaching sessions. We welcome feedback & love knowing how we can be better for you!
- You will leave each session with at least 2-3 specific goals for the week ahead and usually some light homework.
- You will receive a follow-up email with a recap of your session, including goals, worksheets, resources and other information discussed during the session.